7 Points About Boltless Shelving You Should Know Before Installing
March 2, 2017 7:20 pm
Boltless shelving systems are truly revolutionary in how they are made and what they are used for. Although there are many excellent storage shelves available, boltless shelving has become one of the top choices – and for good reason: In addition to being affordable, boltless rack metal shelving is assembled and how to dismantle boltless rack with ease.
If you have your sights set on boltless metal shelving, there are several factors to consider.
- The Best Company – Before you even buy a new or used boltless shelving system, it is essential that you work with a trusted and well-respected company. That way, you will get the most “bang for the buck” and end up with a product that comes with solid backing. Some boltless companies take short-cuts in their quality choices.
- The Right Components – After boltless shelving arrives at your site, take stock to ensure that all of the required components arrived in the parcel.
- Configuration – Although boltless shelving systems are assembled and disassembled with a rubber mallet, there is no reason to get the configuration set up only to realize that you prefer something different. Plan how you want to assemble the boltless steel shelving before starting the installation process.
- Location – As was the case for the configuration of your new or used boltless wire shelving, it makes sense to choose the best location ahead of time. That way, you avoid the need to disassemble the shelves only to later move them.
- Safety – With any shelving solution, safety is always a top priority. If you plan to assemble the shelves on your own (not recommended for medium to large boltless rack installation) take the necessary time to read through how to assemble boltless steel shelving with instruction material the manufacturing company or supplier will supply.
- Professional Assistance – If you are uncomfortable with putting your shelves together yourself, identify a trusted source who can do the install on your behalf. With a set schedule for the installer to show up, you avoid employee downtime.
- Tools – Before installing boltless steel shelving, make sure that you have the necessary tool handy—one rubber mallet: This additional prep will ensure your boltless shelving is installed and ready to use in no time.
Western Pacific Storage Solution (WPSS) has a full line of incredible products, including the Original boltless shelving. For more information about the shelving solutions that we sell, please visit our contact us page, or to speak to a team expert, call us directly. We would love the opportunity to have you as a valued customer.
Categorised in: Uncategorized