7 Things About Boltless Shelving You Should Know Before Buying
April 13, 2014 4:45 pm
Boltless shelving systems are truly revolutionary in how they are made and what they are used for. Although there are many excellent storage shelves available, boltless shelving has become one of the top choices – and for good reason: In addition to being affordable, boltless metal shelving is assembled and disassembled with ease—but only by professional shelving installers.
If you have your sights set on boltless metal shelving, there are several factors to consider.
- The Best Company– Before you even buy a new boltless shelving system, it is essential that you work with a trusted and well-respected company. That way, you will get the most “bang for the buck” and end up with a product that comes with solid backing.
- The Right Components– After boltless shelving arrives at your site, your project manager will take stock to ensure that all of the required components arrived in the parcel.
- Configuration– Although boltless shelving systems are assembled and disassembled using standard tools, configuration should have been considered long before the order was placed. Plan how you want to configure the boltless steel shelving before starting the installation process.
- Location– As was the case for the configuration of your new or used boltless shelving, it makes sense to choose the best location ahead of time. That way, your installation team will avoid the need to disassemble the shelves at any point in the future.
- Safety– shelving installation should only be attempted by professional industrial shelving installers.
- Professional Assistance–as just stated, employ professional installation teams. With a set schedule for the installer to show up, employee downtime is avoided.
- Tools– Before installing boltless steel shelving, a professional team will make sure that they have the necessary tools handy: This additional prep will ensure your boltless shelving is installed and ready to use in no time.
Western Pacific Storage Solution (WPSS) has a full line of quality products, including boltless shelving. For more information about the shelving solutions that we sell, please visit our website, or to speak to your regional sales representative. We would love the opportunity to have you as a valued customer.
Categorised in: Inventory Solution