Five Ways Your Business Can Benefit from Boltless Shelving
December 12, 2014 11:56 am
Boltless shelving, also referred to as rivet shelving, is one of the most popular shelving solutions available today. This particular shelving system offers numerous benefits compared to other shelving solutions. Although beneficial to any business, this system is especially great for companies on a tight budget that need affordable shelving without compromising on quality and reliability.
If you are interested in boltless shelving, you should focus on five primary factors: assembly, versatility, durability, portability and reconfiguration, and safety.
- Fast and Efficient Assembly– Because this unique shelving system is assembled with only a rubber mallet, installation requires very little time or effort. If you order this shelving system from Western Pacific Storage Solutions (WPSS), all of the required components arrive at the jobsite as a compact and fully accessorized bundle.
- Versatility– Without question, one of the greatest benefits of choosing this type of shelving system is its versatility. Regardless of the space, the shelving is easy to customize. This shelving system is ideal for computer equipment, heavy boxes of paper, tools, and more. Depending on your needs, you can choose a standard size or go with a customized product. RiveTier, which is constructed of 14-gauge steel, is perfect for handling low profiles and long spans.
- Durability– Because this shelving system is boltless, some people might think it less stable. In reality, it is extremely strong and durable. In fact, the shelves are so heavy-duty that each can accommodate up to 800 pounds of weight. Once the shelving is assembled, it stands strong and secure. This shelving is so durable that it has provided some with multiple decades of flawless service.
- Easy to Move and Reconfigure– This shelving system dissembles just as quick and easy as it assembles. If your company moves or if you prefer to have the shelving in a different location, it can be moved or reconfigured in no time.
- Safety– Safety is a top priority in any work environment. Although boltless shelving is a freestanding system, it has a strong and durable design. The four-beam styles handle all capacity requirements. For catwalk systems, heavy-duty posts are available. Because this shelving system has no cross or sway-bracing, if offers workers four-sided access. Not only does this make work easier, it reduces the risk associated with bottlenecking.
With more than 30 years of industry experience, we would love the opportunity to help you choose the right boltless shelving for your business.
Categorised in: Inventory Solution