Pacific shelving: it never met a
situation it couldn’t handle
Pacific Shelving offers the versatility of interchangeable components for all open and closed shelving units, the option of assembling with bolts and nuts rather than clips, and a selection of front post styles. Starter and adder models are available in most sizes.
The Pacific Open Unit Shelf Solution: The strength beneath demanding bulk storage. Open shelving is the universal answer, solving any basic storage problem with ease.
- Open design ensures easy stocking and retrieval
- Compression clip provides bolt-free assembly; also makes shelf adjustments quick and easy
- Sway braces on rear and sides provides ultimate stability
- Ideal for bulky or packaged items
- Shelves adjustable in 1 1/2” increments
- Seismic applications may require additional structural bracing
- Ideal for high-rise or mobile storage
The Pacific Closed Unit Shelf Solution: Boosting organization, with containment and cleanliness.
- Same as Open Units with added metal back and side enclosing panels
- Rigid and durable structures Ideal when containment and storage continuity are key
- Clean appearance ideal for front office use
- Can be customized with your own end panel surfaces to match décor
The Pacific Bin Units Shelf Solution: Do more than just store. Organize. Utilizing full-height dividers to create small, individual storage bins, bin unit shelving is the epitome of organization.
- Ideal when separation of parts or boxes is critical
- Dividers are adjustable on 2” increments
- Available in a variety of bin configurations
- Repositionable dividers make it a snap to store everything from CDs to PCs
The Pacific Multilevel System Solution: Generating storage space right out of thin air. Catwalk systems efficiently expand your capacity while minimizing overhead costs. Now that’s priceless.
- Grating constructed of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel for long-lasting strength
- Heavy duty beaded and angle posts ensure stability
- Safety engineered to surpass OSHA requirements
- Our in-house engineering staff will provide custom designs to meet your current and future needs, including a variety of stairs, handrail, grating, and other options for all ventilation, lighting, and sprinkler considerations