Be Safe with Seismically-Tested SureSTEP
Whether walking up a SureSTEP set of stairs, passing thru a SureSTEP gate or protected by a SureSTEP railing, with Western Pacific’s SureSTEP, you can be sure every step you take, you’re safe.
Stairs and Landings:
Nonskid treads, stringer, landing and handrail can be galvanized.
Options for ADA/Title 24 and EX stairs.
- Meets and exceeds IBC code
- IBC is being adopted by most building depts. throughout the country
- Nominal rise is 7” and the run is 11”
- Treads are formed-steel diamond plate
- Two standard widths: 34″ ID and 36″ TD (between handrails)
- Stair stringer made of formed high-strength steel C-channel
- Stairs over 12’ tall require an intermediate landing
- Customization available: handrail, kickplate and flashing
- Post and sleeve system with 1-5/8″ x 14 gauge galvanized posts welded to 6″ x 6″ x 3/8″ baseplates with four (4) 7/16″ holes for 3/8″ bolts.
- Rails are 1-5/8″ x 17 gauge galvanized pipe in six foot lengths to be field cut to exact length.
- Custom powder-coated colors available.
- Standard or public access.
- Welded 1-5/8″ galvanized pipe, available in swing or sliding designs.
- Standard widths are 4′, 5′, 6′ and 8′. Custom sizes and powder-coated colors are available.
- IBC compliant guardrail.